Monday, 16 September 2013

Buy me some time if you want to know me well

People always tell me that my looks very scary. Ha ha ha isn't it?. I don't think so. People who do know me they will call me friendly, good talking (tanpa unsur riak ok)  and the most thing is they said I'm a good actor. Am I guys? Seriously I'm NOT. I didn't pretend to be anyone else in front of anybody. It just me OK. I just try to adapt myself with the environment. It is not right for me to talk informal to someone who older than me. It been called rude you know?. But, isn't it a fake if I try to say nicely for someone that I don't like much?I was just try to make a small conversation. Who knows maybe they having any problem or anything that they want to share with me. If I don't like someone it doesn't mean I'm not care about them. But my kindness has been misunderstanding. Well, everybody has their own opinion isn't it?


P/S: tulih suma nak omputih sesaja..well need to improve my english hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment